1. At presence remove caps of wheels, then turn off bolts of fastening of rear wheels a little.
2. Hoist a rear of the car and fix on supports.
3. Remove rear wheels.
4. Check up a condition and a thickness of mouldings of brake blocks of rear wheels. Even if deterioration borders were reached only by one brake block, replace rear brake blocks in the complete set.
5. Note an arrangement of the spring supporting brake blocks, then, using a steel rod or a screw-driver, from lateral aspect squeeze out the bottom and top fingers of fastening of brake blocks.
6. Remove a spring supporting brake blocks.
7. Take away brake blocks from a brake plate, then flat-nose pliers take an external brake block and a layer pad established between a brake block and a caliper carrier.
8. Take an internal brake block and a layer pad.
9. Clear a dust and a dirt from a caliper, and a rust from brake plate edge. If pads are suitable to the further operation, clear them, using a wire brush and rags.
10. If new brake blocks are established, press the bucket into a caliper a wooden rod or the hammer handle, thus watch, that the bucket has not warped also a bucket surface has not been damaged...
1. In a motor compartment measure length of a carving tip of a cable of the clutch, acting of the squeezing lever. This size is necessary for using for maintenance of correct installation of a cable of clutch.
2. Remove a buckle which attaches a carving tip of a cable of clutch to the squeezing lever, and remove from the lever a carving tip. For simplification of removal move the lever to the engine.
3. In a passenger compartment remove the bottom panel of furnish in deepening for feet of the driver.
4. On the right side of a clutch pedal shaft remove fixing buckle, then unscrew a nut of fastening of a pedal and remove a hollow disk.
5. Take a shaft of a clutch pedal from a bracket, then lower downwards a pedal and a returnable spring.
6. Note an arrangement of hollow disks and layer pads on a shaft of a clutch pedal for their repeated installation on the places.
7. Unhook a cable of clutch from a clutch pedal, release a returnable spring and take a clutch pedal and a returnable spring from the car.
8. Installation is made in sequence, return to removal.
9. Before installation grease a shaft of a clutch pedal with lubricant on the basis of molybdenum di-sulphide.
10. If necessary adjust a clutch cable.
Where to find the free auto repair diagrams for my car?. The wiring diagram for my car is necessary to me, without it I cannot correctly connect the tape recorder... At me has fused a safety lock, send me please the fuse box diagram for 1997 Honda Civic...
Often to you there are such messages on the Internet? I for myself have already solved similar problems. Crazy Mechanic unofficial site also has helped with it to me. A wide range of repair diagrams for cars of different marks and years of manufacture. Simply enter data on the car and load diagrams necessary for you... Absolutely free of charge... Similar, that this Mechanic is really Crazy...
Here link for those who already tired to search for...
1. To establish the car over a viewing ditch so that the engine there were under the lifting tackle load-carrying capacity not less than 300 kg.
2. To unhook a wire from the "minus" plug of the accumulator battery located in a water-proof housing on the right (on the cars equipped with the air conditioner, the accumulator battery is located under a rear seat).
3. To remove a cowl.
4. To unhook from the thermostatically controlled chamber case taking away radiator hose, to remove a plug from an expansion chamber and to merge a cooling fluid.
5. To turn away drain plugs in a crankcase of the engine and a gearbox housing and to merge oil.
6. To turn away drain plugs in a crankcase of the engine and a gearbox housing and to merge oil.
7. To unhook electric wires from the gauge of inclusion of the electrofan and from the fan of system of cooling.
8. To remove a radiator.
9. To unhook from a fuel pump hoses of giving and the return fuel plum.
10. To unhook wires from knots and the elements of an electrical equipment established on the engine.
11. To unhook from the carburettor vacuum hoses and steering cables.
12. To remove an air filter.
13. On cars with the air conditioner to remove the compressor, not unhooking hoses and to fix its wire on a body.
14. On cars with the steering hydraulic booster to remove the pump, not unhooking hoses and to fix its wire on a body.
15. To remove a heat-insulating guard of the right engine bearer.
16. To unhook a reception tube of the muffler from an exhaust manifold flange.
17. Slightly to slacken a tightening of a nut of fastening of the right bracket of an engine mount.
18. To remove a starter.
19. To unhook a reception tube of the muffler from a gear box bracket.
20. To turn out the bottom bolts of fastening of a gear box to the engine.
21. To turn away bolts of fastening and to remove a heel of a crankcase of clutch.
22. Slightly to slacken a tightening of a nut of fastening of the left bracket of an engine mount.
23. On cars with an automatic gear box to turn on bolts of fastening of the hydrotransformer.
24. To substitute under a gear box a jack or other suitable bearing part.
25. To turn away bolts of fastening of a gear box to the engine.
26. To unhook a wire of "weight" of the engine.
27. To check up, whether all hoses and an electricity cable are unhooked from the engine.
28. To turn away a nut of fastening of the left and right brackets of the engine and to hang out the engine by means of the lifting tackle.
29. To remove engine mount brackets.
30. To take out the engine from a motor compartment. On cars with an automatic transmission to fix the hydrotransformer in a clutch crankcase that it has not dropped out.
31. To establish the engine upside-down. On cars with a mechanical gear box before engine installation to grease with a thin layer of a lubricant grease a gear box main drive shaft.
1. Clear all details of a head of cylinders and spread out them on a workbench so that they laid in an assembly order.
2. If valves got used, they should be established necessarily in corresponding saddles.
3. Clear a crescent plug and a place of its landing in a head of cylinders. A plug surface cover with sealer and insert into a head.
4. Move serially valves into guide bushes of valves. Rods of valves should be plentifully greased. At a reset of valves insert them into the former directing. The same concerns and the ground in valves.
5. Put on rods of valves oil-reflective caps and well press their piece of a tube.
6. Establish springs of valves on a head of cylinders (at a reset of springs on the same valves). Put on the top cups of springs and establish the hoist of valves for compression of springs.
7. Strike a plastic hammer by the top part of rods of valves.
8. Insert pushers and adjusting hollow disks on former places. Grease details.
9. Grease pins of bearings of a cam shaft and enclose a cam shaft in a head of cylinders. Some times turn a shaft that it has sat down in bores of bearings.
10. Put covers of bearings of a cam shaft. Covers of bearings have labels (in a mug) and should be established according to drawing 6.10, that is the top party of number should be turned to the front party of the engine.
11. Turn bolts of covers of bearings manually. After that tighten bolts for some passes from the centre outside the moment of a tightening 18 N.m.
12. Adjust spacings of valves.
13. Tighten a flange of an epiploon of a cam shaft from the front party. A flange surface cover with sealer.
14. Establish the case of release of a liquid with a new layer pad. Tighten six bolts and two nuts the moment 47 N.m.
15. Impose a new layer pad and tighten fuel lines and an intake manifold six bolts and two nuts in regular intervals a cross on a cross the moment 18 N.m.
16. Check up cleanliness of surfaces of a head of cylinders and the cylinder block and necessarily remove traces of old sealing. If the cylinder block was exposed to a sink, remove the rests of a washing-up liquid from carving parts under bolts of a head of cylinders. Now the head of cylinders can be established.